1z0-255 Other Oracle Certification Braindump
ExamSoon 1z0-255 Exams
Oracle Hyperion Essbase 7.1.2 Cnsultant
O rder : 1z0-255 Exam
Practice Exam: 1z0-255
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-255
Exam Name: Hyperion Essbase 7.1.2 Cnsultant
Questions and Answers: 129 Q&As
Free 1z0-255 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-255
Title : Hyperion Essbase 7.1.2 Cnsultant
1. What are two ways to improve dataload speed in block storage? (Choose two.)
A. load the file from the client
B. load the file from the server
C. sort data files in order by Dense dimensions
D. sort data files in order by Sparse dimensions
2. When creating an aggregate storage database, which three statements are true about hierarchies? (Choose three.)
A. The first hierarchy under a dimension must be stored.
B. When a hierarchy is tagged as Multiple Hierarchies Enabled, it must be label only.
C. While not advisable, shared members can appear in the outline before their stored counterpart.
D. Stored hierarchies within a Multiple Hierarchies Enabled dimension can have shared members.
E. Dimensions tagged as Dynamic can contain both shared members and members with formulas.
3. What is the effect of deleting the sparse shared member Diet Cola assuming data values exist?
A. The outline file shrinks.
B. The block size is smaller.
C. The page file size shrinks.
D. The block density increases.
4. Which directory should be included in your backup process for your aggregate storage database?
5. Which caches are used by an aggregate storage database?
A. data cache
B. index cache
C. data file cache
D. aggregate storage cache
6. Due to a large user base, processor resources and retrieval times are a concern. To alleviate this you need to
create multiple copies of the database to spread requests across multiple servers. In addition, if one database is off-
line, users' requests should be routed to one of the other database copies. Which