Admissions office: The Steelworks, Foley Street, Dublin 1 Tel: 01 8559437 Fax: 01 8559421 Email: email@example.com
This course is designed for International Students
who wish to learn the essential skills needed for
further education to in Ireland and also improve
their job opportunities.
The course focuses on a diversity of workplace
arenas such as security, business and office
• Personal Effectiveness
• Understanding Interculturalism
• English as a Second Language
• Cultural Studies
• IT Skills
• Computer Applications
This course will be broken into 4 terms of 6 months. Two modules
will be completed in every 6 month term
• You will receive a FETAC level 4 Minor Award Certificate
for each module you pass.
• A candidate who passes all modules will receive FETAC
level 4 Major Award.
beneFitS OF dOinG tHiS cOuRSe:
• Improve your level of English
• Acquire national and international qualifications in
English, IT and business subjects.
• Improve your communications skills
• Progress to University level
• Improve your computer and workplace skills
• Increase job prospects
• Receive an Internationally recognized qualification
An entry- level English examination will have to be taken and passed
for a candidate to be allowed entry to this course.
No computing skills are necessary to gain entry to this course.
HOw tO Apply
You can apply in person to the admissions office located at The
Steelworks, Foley Street, Dublin 1 or online at www.dblcollege.com.
Alternatively you can contact the admissions office on 01-8559437.
Subjects are examined via a range of methods including assignments,
examinations, presentations, skills demonstrations etc.
wHO ARe FetAc
FETAC is the National Awarding body for Further Education and
Training in Ireland and is funded by the Irish Government under the
National Development Plan
w w w . d b l c o l l e g e . c o m
For a bett