Essentials to Healing
These notes may be reproduced except for commercial purposes
1. We must love God.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all
2. We must believe on the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.
(1 John 4:23)
3. We must love one another as Jesus loved us.
4. We must honour our father and mother that our days may be long and that it may
be well with us.
5. We must have no other gods or idols for our God is a jealous God, visiting the sins
of the fathers on the third and fourth generations of those who hate Him.
6. We must have faith in God. (Mark 11:22-24)
"So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God."
7. We must forgive. (Mark 11:25-26)
"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that
your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive,
neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
8. We must confess our sins to one another. (James 5:16)
"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be
healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."
"Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Your Risen Son Jesus Christ. As I
repent from all of my sins as follows . . . . . . . . . . I especially repent of any
unforgiveness. I totally forgive every person who has ever hurt or damaged me. In the
name of Jesus Christ I absolutely renounce the occult and any other gods. I also honour
my mother and father.
I believe that on the Cross Jesus Christ became a curse for me that I should be delivered
from all the curses of the law. I believe that on the Cross Jesus Christ took all of my sins
upon Himself that I should be cleansed from the power of sin. I believe that on the Cross
Jesus Christ healed me. Thank You Jesus.
I believe that on the third day, Jesus