310-100 SCMAD SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-100 Exams
SUN Sun Certified Data Management Engineer
O rder : 310-100 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-100
Exam Number/Code: 310-100
Exam Name: Sun Certified Data Management Engineer
Questions and Answers: 138 Q&As
Free 310-100 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-100
Title : Sun Certified Data Management Engineer
1. Which types of partitioning or slicing do Solstice DiskSuite and Volume Manager use?
A. soft and soft respectively
B. soft and hard respectively
C. hard and soft respectively
D. hard and hard respectively
2. Which three items are included in drive hardware topology? (Choose three.)
3. A subdisk is a sub-section of which part of a Volume Manager disk?
B. file System
C. public region
D. private region
4. What is the function of the RAID Manager RDAC driver?
A. It allows manual disk replacement.
B. It allows manual controller fail-over.
C. It manages automatic disk replacement.
D. It manages automatic controller fail-over.
5. In what directory are the Solstice DiskSuite binaries located?
6. Which three are characteristics of an RM6 hot spare drive? (Choose three.)
A. Hot spare drives are not dedicated to a specific drive group or LUN.
B. Hot spare drives must be of equal or greater capacity than the disks in the array.
C. There can be multiple drive failures in a single LUN if there are enough hot spares available.
D. After a hot spare has been activated, the administrator must issue a command to evacuate the contents of the hot
spare after the failed drive has been replaced and the recovery process is complete.
7. What would you see on the partition table of a disk that is in the free disk pool?
A. the root partition
B. the swap partition
C. the home partition
D. a private region partition
8. If a loop integrity test passes, yet systems errors continue to be reported