Reminds you to enjoy the
beauty of each day...
● New fire alarm system - Phase 1 has now
● Water issues in 8 stack - ongoing, but we have
some new ideas on how to track down the
● Degraded railings - Repairs underway.
● Storage doors
● Water supply pipes in carport
● Diesel fuel supply line
● Dangerous electrical boxes on roof
This leads us to non-emergency maintenance
issues that will continually come up. Issues in our
complex as simple as noticing a light is out. Please
be our eyes and ears, but to report please use the
new link in our owners' section of the website (1st
Patricia Scherrer 727-864-0004, Ext 2224
Your Board is urging everyone to install water-efficient toilets and
shower heads. There is a $75 rebate available for new toilets.
Please make sure your guests understand our parking system. If
the space says reserved, it is; if it says Permit Only, use a permit.
Questions? Just ask.
New Parking Rules
(Inform your family & guests please)
(New Parking Policy and Procedures on following page)
Driftwood Sands Guest Parking Policy & Procedures
1. Driftwood Sands guests must park in spaces marked "Permit Only". All
other parking spots are RESERVED FOR OWNERS. Guests must display
a valid parking permit with an official non-expired date stamp in their
vehicles to use a guest parking spot.
2. Visitors should not park in owners' reserved parking spaces (individually
owned), in fire lanes, near maintenance vehicles, or in such a way that
blocks access and use.
3. If parking is not available in Permit Only spots in the north and south
uncovered lots, visitors should park on side streets or take advantage of
designated beach parking spaces.
4. Failure to abide by the above procedures could result in the vehicle being
towed at the owner’s expense.
Guest Parking Procedures:
1. Owners and renters sho