ADDENDUM FOR DRUG-FREE HOUSING
This agreement is subject to all terms and conditions as stated in the rental agreement of
__________________________(tenant) and _________________________(owners). This
form will be attached to the rental agreement as an addendum for the entire term of lease
and continue to apply after expiration of leasehold based on Month to Month tenancy.
In consideration of the execution of a rental agreement of the dwelling unit identified in the
rental agreement, Owner and Tenant agree as follows:
1. Tenant, any member of the tenant's household, or a guest or other person under
the tenant's control shall not engage in criminal activity, including drug-related
criminal activity, on or near premises. "Drug-related criminal activity" means
the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, use or possession with intent to
manufacture, sell, distribute or use, of a controlled substance (as defined in
section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C.802).
2. Tenant, any member of the tenant's household or a guest or other person under
the tenant's control shall not engage in any act intended to facilitate criminal
activity, including drug-related criminal activity, regardless of whether the
individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household or a guest.
3. Tenant or members of the household will not engage in the manufacture, sale or
distribution of illegal drugs at any location whether on or near the premises or
4. Tenant, any member of the tenant's household or a guest or other person under
the tenant's control shall not engage in acts of violence or threats of violence
including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession or discharge of firearms
on or near the premises.
5. The tenant understands and agrees that if there are any court approved search
warrants issued for the above-described premises, that it will cause an automatic
breach of the rental agr