What exactly is Article
Even after many recent SEO Algorithmic adjustments, article publication is one of
the finest off-page SEO strategies for gaining quality backlinks to a website.
Points to Consider When Writing Articles
● The paper should be content-rich, with no plagiarism or grammatical errors,
and keywords used in the appropriate proportions.
● Your articles should be between 500 and 700 words long on average.
● Give the article a distinct title that includes the core keyword.
● For a tidy presentation and increased readability, use subheadings, alt tags,
picture names, numberings, and bullets.
Submitting Content to Article Submission Sites: Steps
● First, open the site by selecting it from the list of Article submission sites
● Enter your email address, username, and password to create an account.
● Log in to your account using your username/email address or password.
● Create a profile by filling out the fields. Some of the websites allow you to
enter information from your social networks.
● Click the submit content or submit article button to publish your material.
● Fill in the title, summary, and body material by targeting keywords with a
hyperlink and choosing the appropriate category.
● Write your author bio and press the publish button.
● After posting the article, you will receive a notice indicating that the
message was successfully published. Some sites receive rapid clearance,
whereas the majority of sites require time to be approved.
List of Free Submission Sites with Instant Approval
If the website operator approves the content, you will gain high-quality conversions
and visitors to your blog. Most of your websites will post your content on their social
media accounts if it receives a lot of attention on social media.
Item directories are growing more popular, but they are still a basic and ancient
method of SEO. Backlinks to your blog can be obtained by publishing an article in an
article directory. Free Article submission sites and services supplied by internet