New Fire Alarm Installed
As ordered by the Fire Marshall, each
bedroom at Driftwood Sands now has this
very tasteful audible fire alarm speaker.
Let's hope it is never, ever needed!
-Your DWS Board
Sharin□ th□ beaut□ of our slic□ of paradis□...
At the Annual Membership Meeting held on January 8, 2021, DWS
Owners elected a new set of directors which then held an
Jack Berlin, President
Greg White, VP
Jeff Tomes, Treasurer
Jill Rommel, Secretary
Rod Brenton, Member
The Board set its main goals for 2021 as:
Upgrading the Fire Alarm System as ordered by the Fire Department
- This has been slowed because of COVID, but is now moving
forward in the next months
Continued good Board/Owners relations & communications
- Marcel set this bar really high!
Protect & maintain Driftwood Sands for the enjoyment and increased
value for all of our owners.
Move to one owners' meeting per year in December
- This requires a 'yes' vote of at least 35 owners, so we will
circulate the bylaws change later this year and call a special
Manage our finances in a careful, prudent, conservative manner
We will send updates out as they are known.
Questions, ask or email any of us, or Resource Property Management.
Driftwood Sands Guest Parking Policy & Procedures
1. Driftwood Sands guests must park in spaces marked "Permit Only". All
other parking spots are RESERVED FOR OWNERS. Guests must display
a valid parking permit with an official non-expired date stamp in their
vehicles to use a guest parking spot.
2. Visitors should not park in owners' reserved parking spaces (individually
owned), in fire lanes, near maintenance vehicles, or in such a way that
blocks access and use.
3. If parking is not available in Permit Only spots in the north and south
uncovered lots, visitors should park on side streets or take advantage of
designated beach parking spaces.
4. Failure to abide by the above procedures could result in the vehicle being
towed at the owner