The notification HP printer attention required or printer
needs attention is one of the common problems on hp
printers. It is opposite the way it sounds appalling to the
user. It is easily resolvable with the help of some
automation tool or some other techniques presented
below. There are two possible solutions to fix this issue, so
Solution: 1 Update HP Printer Driver
• At first, access the home page of the hp official
• Next, you are supposed to scroll access the products
tab from the menu and click on print support from
the drop-down menu.
• Now scroll down to the search bar on the page and
search for your printer model name and number.
• After pressing enter, you will go to a page that
includes all the information about your printer
• Next, you are supposed to click on the software,
drivers, and firmware.
• Now you need to select your system operating
system and its version to continue.
• Next, you have to download the full feature software
and drivers for your printer.
• After downloading, install the drivers and restart
your system to fix the problem.
Solution: 2 Download and run hp print and scan
doctor- an automated tool
Firstly, open a browser on your system and visit our
website. From there, you need to click on 'printer and
scan doctor' from the diagnostic drop-down menu. Now
you are supposed to click on the download button to start
the downloading. Moreover, Mac users recommend
downloading HP smart from the Mac App Store. Next,
follow the stepwise guide to fix the issue.
• Now open up the downloads section on your system
and run the '.exe' file to install the automated tool.
• After installation, you are supposed to open the print
and scan doctor tool and click on Start. Next, you
need to select your printer having an error message.
• If your printer is not listed over the window, then
turn your printer ON and try again.
• If you have faced any other connectivity issues, then
follow the instructi