: Hyperion Solutions 4h0-712
: Hyperion Essbase 7x
Version : Demo
1. The stored members in the Dense dimension Scenario are Actual and Budget. Database A has Actual
and Budget data loaded for all products in all markets. Database B has only the Budget data loaded for all
products in all markets.
Which statement about database B is true?
A.The index is half as large as database A.
B.It has half the number of blocks that exist in database A.
C.Block density is reduced by fifty percent from database A.
D.Fifty percent fewer blocks fit in the Data Cache as in database A.
2. You are using the CALC DIM command to calculate a sparse dimension.
Which SET CLEARUPDATESTATUS setting ensures that all blocks are tagged clean?
3. Which statement is true about the @ATTRIBUTEVAL function?
A.It is used for numeric and boolean Attribute types only.
B.It returns the numeric value associated with level-0 Attribute members.
C.It returns a list of all base members that are associated with a specific Attribute member name.
D.It returns a list of all Attribute dimension members that are associated with a specific base member name.
4. What are three disadvantages of a transparent partition? (Choose three.)
A.old level 0 data
C.increased network load
D.higher degree of outline synchronization
E.slower query and calculation performance
5. Which three statements about Substitution Variables are true? (Choose three.)
A.They are stored in the database page file.
B.They can be set as global server settings.
C.They are available for queries in a spreadsheet.
D.They can be set specifically for each application or database.
6. The Essbase.cfg setting DATAFILECACHESIZE can be used to _____.
A.alter Data File Cache size for existing databases
B.optimize calculation performance on large, flat dimensions
C.define the initial Data File Cache size for all newly created databases
D.manage Data File Cache sizes for specific app