310-043 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-043 Exams
SUN SUN CERTIFIED NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 8
O rder : 310-043 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-043
Exam Number/Code: 310-043
Exam Name: SUN CERTIFIED NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 8
Questions and Answers: 116 Q&As
Free 310-043 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-043
Title : Sun Certified Network Administrator For Solaris 8
1. You have a workstation with a single Ethernet interface (hme). From which file does the kernel obtain a host name
to configure the interface at boot time?
2. Your routing table has become corrupted. You decide to empty the routing table before you recreate it.
How do you delete all entries from the routing table?
A. pkill init
B. rmroute all
C. route flush
D. route delete *
E. route delete all
3. Which three subnet masks are contiguous subnet masks for Class C addresses? (Choose three.)
4. Which two tasks involve changes to the dhcptab database? (Choose two.)
A. defining an additional symbol
B. changing the definition of a macro
C. tuning the IGNORE_FAILED_ARP parameter
D. updating the pool of IP addresses assigned to clients
E. changing a client macro association so the client uses a different macro
5. Which command displays the routing table?
A. route -l
B. netstat -r
C. netstat -R
D. netstat -i
E. netstat -a
6. A diskless client is not configured for DHCP. The client boots from a JumpStart server.
How does the client obtain an IP address?
A. It does a DNS lookup.
B. It issues an ARP request.
C. It issues an RARP request.
D. It reads the /etc/hosts file.
E. It reads the /etc/nsswitch.conf file.
7. You use the default router file in /etc to establish a default router to use for all indirectly routed packets. Which two
are benefits of using thi