640-802 CCNA Braindump
ExamSoon 640-802 Exams
Cisco Cisco Certified Network Associate
O rder : 640-802 Exam
Practice Exam: 640-802
Exam Number/Code: 640-802
Exam Name: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Questions and Answers: 293 Q&As
Free 640-802 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 640-802
Title : Cisco Certified Network Associate
1. Refer to the exhibit. What could be possible causes for the "Serial0/0 is down" interface status? (Choose two.)
A. A Layer 1 problem exists.
B. The bandwidth is set too low.
C. A protocol mismatch exists.
D. An incorrect cable is being used.
E. There is an incorrect IP address on the Serial 0/0 interface.
2. Which two statements are true about the command ip route 172.16.3.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.4? (Choose two.)
A. It establishes a static route to the 172.16.3.0 network.
B. It establishes a static route to the 192.168.2.0 network.
C. It configures the router to send any traffic for an unknown destination to the 172.16.3.0 network.
D. It configures the router to send any traffic for an unknown destination out the interface with the address
E. It uses the default administrative distance.
F. It is a route that would be used last if other routes to the same destination exist.
3. Refer to the exhibit. A network associate needs to configure the switches and router in the graphic so that the
hosts in VLAN3 and VLAN4 can communicate with the enterprise server in VLAN2. Which two Ethernet segments
would need to be configured as trunk links? (Choose two.)
4. Which two locations can be configured as a source for the IOS image in the boot system command? (Choose two.)
C. flash memory
D. HTTP server
E. TFTP server
F. Telnet server
5. Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true about interVLAN routing in the topology that is shown in the
exhibit? (Choose two.)
A. Host E and host F use the same IP gateway address.
B. Router1 and Switch2 should be connected via a crossover c