310-625 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-625 Exams
SUN EDS CERTIFIED SUN ENTERPRISE CLUSTER ADMINISTRATOR
O rder : 310-625 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-625
Exam Number/Code: 310-625
Exam Name: EDS CERTIFIED SUN ENTERPRISE CLUSTER ADMINISTRATOR
Questions and Answers: 80 Q&As
Free 310-625 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-625
Title : EDS CERTIFIED SUN ENTERPRISE CLUSTER ADMINISTRATORAA
1. What is the first action taken on the gaining node in a logical host failover?
A.the disk group is started
B.the application is started
C.file systems are mounted
D.the IP address is brought up
2. What is the last step to disabling DMP?
A.a reconfiguration reboot
B.installing a patch
C.linking system directories
D.stopping all cluster nodes
3. Which of the following is NOT a function of the cluster private interconnect?
A.cluster status monitoring
B.cluster recovery synchronization
C.parallel database lock and query information
D.global file system updates
4. What is the maximum number of nodes in a 2.2 Cluster?
5. Which of the following components forces a panic on a cluster node when cluster processes have died?
A.the Switch Management Agent
B.the Cluster Membership Monitor
C.the Failfast Driver
D.the Cluster Fault Monitor
6. What is the name of the file where logical host configuration information is stored?
7. How is table lock information shared between nodes in an Oracle Parallel Server configuration?
C.private network updates
D.public network updates
8. What file must be modified to disable the Solaris Interface Group feature?
9. What is the maximum number of NAFO groups that can exist on a node?
10. What type of network is monitored by PNM?
C.neither a nor b
D.both a and b