310-615 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-615 Exams
SUN EDS Certified Sun Fire 15K Server Administrator
O rder : 310-615 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-615
Exam Number/Code: 310-615
Exam Name: EDS Certified Sun Fire 15K Server Administrator
Questions and Answers: 70 Q&As
Free 310-615 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-615
Title : EDS Certified Sun Fire 15K Server Administrator
1. Which statement is true about Dynamic Reconfiguration?
A. DR is useful for removing system board components from a domain
B. Multiple DR operations in one domain will not affect other domains
C. You can logically add or remove a slot 0 board from a running domain
D. Once DR has physically removed a control board from a domain, it can then be powered off
2. What does the resetsc command do?
A. Resets the centerplane
B. Resets the system controller it is run on
C. Resets the other system controller
D. Resets both system controllers
3. Which of the following commands can not be accessed using Sun MC?
4. Which of the following is NOT a function of Sun MC?
A. starting a domain
B. hosting a domain
C. creating a domain
D. panicing a domain
5. Which of the following cannot be powered off via the poweroff command?
A. Power supply
B. Expander board
C. System controller
6. What needs to be installed on the system controller in order to receive Sun MC agent support?
7. What command will allow you to clear a device driver from memory?
8. When preparing to DR detach a Slot 1 board from a domain, what must first be deleted from the system?
A. Data files
B. Device links
C. Active partitions
9. Which of the following is an advantage of using DR?
A. Increased performance use a different distracter here
B. Increased availability
C. Increased memory utilization
D. Increased disk utilization