646-656 Others Braindump
ExamSoon 646-656 Exams
Cisco Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers
O rder : 646-656 Exam
Practice Exam: 646-656
Exam Number/Code: 646-656
Exam Name: Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers
Questions and Answers: 51 Q&As
Free 646-656 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 646-656
Title : Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers
1. What does Cisco WAAS rely upon to get traffic to the WAE for optimization?
C. network interception
D. server interception
2. Why is it necessary to prioritize traffic when a user tries to access physical resources over the WAN?
A. to ensure communications are secure
B. to ensure access to applications is provided
C. to ensure application service levels are reliable
D. to facilitate consolidation efforts
3. Which of these is a Layer 4 WAN optimization component?
4. Cisco WAAS Central Manager is used to centrally configure, manage, and monitor what?
A. a fully meshed network
B. the egress router
C. a topology of Cisco WAE devices
D. all Cisco network devices
5. Which Layer 4 component is responsible for optimization when data is accessed?
6. Which optimization technique is applied at the transport layer?
A. Data Compression Elimination (DCE)
D. Data Redundancy Elimination (DRE)
7. The Cisco Central Manager GUI allows administrators to perform which three actions or sets of actions? (Choose
A. view reports detailing the effectiveness of acceleration
B. set up and distribute print drivers
C. prioritize network traffic through the WAE
D. correlate security alerts that reach the LAN
E. accelerate CIFS traffic with the assistance of QoS
F. create, edit, and delete application policies
8. Which method is used to transparantly intercept traffic to be optimized?
A. Policy Based Application Routing (PBAR)
B. Policy Based Routing (PBR)
C. Policy Based Agnostic Applicatio