<p>Rules and Regulations
Driftwood Sands Condominium
1. All cars must display a parking permit including visiting guests.
2. Be sure to check bulletin boards daily for notices of important things taking place
that direct you to do sontething. Please notice any reservations made for the
gazebo and vacate that area on the day and times listed.
3. Use the gazebo and outdoor area at your leisure. Please clean up all food,
containers and wipe the counter tops and tables when finished. Return chairs,
lounges and umbrellas to Their original place. Umbrellas are kept in the men's
4. Loud music in the poe1 area or on the balconies is not permitted.
5. Deck furniture must remain on the decks and may not be taken to the beach.
6. When moving into or out of a unit please uses the rear elevator. Protective pads
for the elevator are available by contacting Property Resource Management 584-
7. Please wear shoes in the hallways, elevators and going to and from the pooi area.
8. Trash chutes are located on each floor across from the elevators. Trash should be
discarded between the hours of 9:00 AM and 10:00 I'M. DO NOT deposit trash
in the chutes when the dumpsters are placed outside for collection on Mondays
9. Shuffleboard equipment is stored in the men's restroom poolside.
10. Both the men and women's poolside restrooms have a lock which can be opened
with your ground floor entry key.
II. Please keep all doors and windows closed when using heat or air conditioning.
12. Please conserve water by using towels more than once and filling your dishwasher
before running it.
13. When using the garbage disposer, run plenty of water during and after use. Avoid
placing onion skins, grapefruit skins, coffee grounds and celery into the disposal.
14. Please clean gazebo grills after use and replace cover on gas grill when it has
15. Wa microwave oven is provided please use only paper, glass or microwave safe
plastics in the oven. DO NOT use metal or foil in the microwave ove