<p>Driftwood Sands Condominium Association
The following rules and policies are intended to allow all residents and guests to enjoy our peaceful
community here in beautiful Indian Rocks Beach. We appreciate your cooperation.
1. Park only in your assigned place. Cars not parked in the proper space or not
displaying proper identification may be towed at the owner's expense.
2. Pool Hours are 9 a.m. to dusk. Please be quiet in the courtyard after 10 p.m. as the
sound echoes up the buildings.
3. No food, drink, or glass is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck.
4. No loud music is allowed in the pool area or on the balconies at any time.
5. Sand must be washed off before entering the pool or the lobby area.
6. Do not hang your towels, bathing suits, or clothing over your balcony railing.
7. Shuffleboard courts are open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Please return the equipment to
the men's restroom when you're finished.
8. Umbrellas are stored in the men's restroom. Please return them when you leave.
9. Garbage including food, cans, bottles, newspapers, cat litter, etc. must be properly
bagged and tied before it is deposited in the trash chute. All boxes, no matter how
small, must be placed in one of the dumpsters on either side of the garage.
10. Restrooms are located in the pool area and can be accessed via your entry key. Please
help us keep them clean and locked.
11. Grilling on balconies is prohibited by local fire code as is using propane tanks in our
units. In addition, these items cannot be kept in our storage areas.
12. When the fire alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building via the stairwells
immediately. Do not use the elevators. Re-entry is permitted only upon approval of the
Fire Department or a building representative.
13. Never open an entry door for people you don't know. If they belong here, they will
have a key or they can ring the resident they are visiting from the entry phone.
14. Please refrain from smoking on your balcony as a courtesy t