jn0-303 JNCIS Braindump
ExamSoon jn0-303 Exams
Juniper Networks juniper networks certified internet specialist.m(jncis-m)
O rder : jn0-303 Exam
Practice Exam: jn0-303
Exam Number/Code: jn0-303
Exam Name: juniper networks certified internet specialist.m(jncis-m)
Questions and Answers: 150 Q&As
Free jn0-303 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-303
Title : Juniper? Networks Certified Internet pecialist.m(Jncis-M)
1. Which LSA is the Type 10?
A. Router LSA
B. Opaque LSA
C. AS attributes LSA
D. ASBR summary LSA
E. Network summary LSA
2. Which two mechanisms control route distribution between PE routers in a 2547bis VPN? (Choose two.)
A. Site ID
C. Circuit ID
D. Extended communities
3. What is the administrative scoping address range associated with global scope?
4. What are three examples of a provider-provisioned VPN supported by JUNOS software? (Choose three.)
C. Circuit cross-connect
D. Draft-Martini-based VPNs
E. Draft-Kompella-based VPNs
5. In what PIM topology would you use MSDP within a single domain?
B. Anycast RP
C. Bootstrap router
D. PIM sparse mode
6. When comparing CPE and provider-provisioned VPNs (PPVPN), which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. CPE VPN's require dedicated VPN aware hardware at customer site, PPVPN does not.
B. PPVPN's require dedicated VPN aware hardware at customer site, CPE VPN's does not.
C. CPE VPN's scale better than PPVPN's as they do not require a per site configuration on the CPE.
D. PPVPN's scale better than CPE VPN's as they do not require a per site configuration on the CPE.
7. Which two steps are required for a Kompella Layer 2 VPN? (Choose two.)
A. Configure a site ID for each CE
B. Configure a VPN label for each VPN
C. Configure a MP-BGP session to each PE
D. Configure an Extended LDP Session to each PE
8. In JUNOS software, which three are valid encapsulation t