PolyStack High Plume
Exhaust Stack System
• Sizes: Available in 10" to 36" wheel sizes.
Consult factory for larger units.
• Construction: Fiberglass, Hetron 99P
polyester resin construction with antimony
trioxide for a Class 1 flame spread of 25 or
• Color: Gray, standard. For other colors
consult the factory.
• Motor Arrangement: Available in either
direct drive or belt driven arrangements.
Direct driven units have the motor isolated
from air stream. Belt driven units have a
high velocity stack mounted on the outlet of
either a scroll type housing or an inline fan.
Scroll type housings are available with
motor arrangements 1,9, or 10. Motor
cover standard on arrangement 10 fans.
• Hardware: 304 stainless steel.
• Wheel: Backwardly curved wheel for non-
overloading performance and quiet
operation. Self-cleaning radial wheels or
mixed flow wheels are available.
• Shaft: 316 SS or encapsulated steel with
• Mounting: Direct Driven units include cap
for mounting on plenum boxes or roof
• Scroll units have slip fit inlets standard,
flanged style available.
• Stormband mounted on adjustable
mounts to control amount of secondary
• High velocity stack mounted on inline
centrifugal fan for special applications.
• Special resins are available for specific
• Spark resistant construction with carbon
impregnation for static grounding with
static grounding lugs.
• Surface veil applied to airstream
surfaces to increase corrosion
• Hardware: 316 stainless steel, for other
types consult factory.
• Shaft: 304 or 316 stainless steel.
• Complete line of fiberglass accessories
is available: Fiberglass duct work, inlet
plenums, and dampers for flow control.
• Disconnect Switches, Vibration Isolators,
• Special units for low flow rates.
Polymil Products, Inc. high velocity exhaust
stacks are ideally suited to exhausting
contaminants from ventilation systems
where corrosion is also a