310-150 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-150 Exams
SUN SUN CERTIFIED BACKUP AND RECOVERY ENGINEER
O rder : 310-150 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-150
Exam Number/Code: 310-150
Exam Name: SUN CERTIFIED BACKUP AND RECOVERY ENGINEER
Questions and Answers: 136 Q&As
Free 310-150 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-150
Title : Sun Certified Backup and Recovery Engineer
1. On jukeboxes with the load port feature, what is it used for?
A. to completely load and unload the storage bins
B. to add test tapes to the system to check out different functions
C. loading or removing tapes directly from the tape drives without having to interrupt the jukebox operation
D. loading or removing tapes directly from the storage bins without having to interrupt the jukebox operation
2. Which two types of information does a backup and recovery process require? (Choose two.)
A. risk analysis
B. testing strategy
C. performance statistics
D. detailed description of recovery configuration
3. Which data mover do the Fibre Channel-to-SCSI and native Fibre Channel drives use?
C. Extended Copy
D. Remote Copy (RCP)
4. A full backup schedule has a backup window of 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. and takes approximately 2 hours to
complete. Due to a downed drive in the storage unit, the full backup will not start until 3:00 a.m. What will happen to
the NetBackup job?
A. The full backup job will never start.
B. The full backup job will start and back up all files in the file list.
C. The full backup job will compress the backup data to complete the job within the backup window.
D. The full backup job will start and back up as many files as possible until the end of the backup window is reached.
5. Which identifies advantages of using a 9840 tape drive within a backup and recovery architecture compared to other
types of media?
A. performance and a short backup window
B. cost, the customer is extremely cost-sensitive
C. backup window is not a factor in the architecture
D. volume of data