642-432 IP Communications Braindump
ExamSoon 642-432 Exams
Cisco Cisco Voice Over IP
O rder : 642-432 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-432
Exam Number/Code: 642-432
Exam Name: Cisco Voice Over IP
Questions and Answers: 97 Q&As
Free 642-432 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-432
Title : Cisco(r) Voice Over IP
1. Examine the example output.
Choose the command that will restore communication with gatekeeper functionality to this device.
A. h323-gateway voip h323-id GK1
C. h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr 172.16.2.2
D. h323-gateway voip GW1-zone2.abc.com abc.com ipaddr 172.16.2.1
2. You are working with a potential customer that would like to integrate its existing PBX telephone system into its IP
network. The accompanying figure shows that the customer has two offices that need to be connected to the IP
network so that the customer can exchange telephone calls without using the PSTN. Both PBXs are currently
connected to T1 ISDN circuits.
Which signaling type will allow you to support your customer?
3. You have been forwarded some questions by a prospective VoIP customer who would like to know the Cisco
default sample size for the G.729 codec. What is it?
A. 40 ms
B. 30 ms
C. 20 ms
D. 10 ms
4. In a VoIP environment when speech samples are framed every 20 ms, a payload of 20 bytes is generated.
Assuming a total packet length of 60 bytes, what is the length of the packet header if cRTP is deployed without
A. 1 byte
B. 2 bytes
C. 3 bytes
D. 4 bytes
E. 20 bytes
F. 40 bytes
5. Examine the output.
Your customer has sent you their MGCP gateway configuration. They are unable to get the gateway to communicate
with the call agent. What command needs to be inserted to resolve the problem?
A. ccm-manager mgcp 172.16.1.1
B. mgcp call-agent 172.16.1.1
C. application MGCPAPP 172.16.1.1
D. mgcp 5036 172.16.1.1
6. You are meeting with a customer that has deployed IP telephony at their headquarters locat