: Fundamentals of Applying
Tivoli Service Mgmt
Version : Demo
1. In which phases are most requirements discovered and defined?
A. Initiating and Planning
B. Initiating and Execution
C. Planning and Execution
D. Initiating and Monitoring/Controlling
2. Click the Exhibit button.
Based upon the scenario in the exhibit, which statement best matches the customer’s Goals in relation to IT
and Enterprise Asset Management?
A. Golden Bank needs baseline historical data for comparison purposes.
B. Golden Bank will convert our business processes to an ITIL framework.
C. Golden Bank will be recognized as the best international consumer bank.
D. Golden Bank has total commitment to providing their customers increasingly better service.
3. Despite low resource CPU utilization, many organizations suffer application outages and service
degradation when the demand on the critical infrastructure components is overwhelming.
Which Tivoli product provides a formal way to gather data, and analyze, model and approve utilization
A. IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager
B. IBM Tivoli Capacity Process Manager
C. IBM Tivoli Business Systems Manager
D. IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
4. Which Maximo application is used to generate an emergency type work order after the meter-based Oil
Analysis indicates a problem with the turbine?
A. Quick Reporting
B. Service Request
C. Condition Monitoring
D. Meter-based Work Order
5. Which condition should be met in order for Maximo to generate a work order from a Preventative
Maintenance (PM) based on an asset?
A. PM status is ACTIVE and Item status is ACTIVE.
B. PM status is COMPLETE and Asset status is READY.
C. PM status is ACTIVE and Asset status is OPERATING.
D. PM status is APPROVED and Item status is APPROVED.
6. A company’s Change Advisory Board approves a change that requires the upgrade of a particular
software within the infrastructure.
Now that the Change Manageme