GB0-280English Huawei Braindump
ExamSoon GB0-280English Exams
Huawei Constructing Enterprise-level Routing Networks
O rder : GB0-280English Exam
Practice Exam: GB0-280English
Exam Number/Code: GB0-280English
Exam Name: Constructing Enterprise-level Routing Networks
Questions and Answers: 297 Q&As
Free GB0-280English Braindumps
Exam : Huawei GB0-280
Title : Huawei(r) Constructing Enterprise-level Routing Networks
1. Bi-directional Import refers to that routes are imported mutually between routing protocols. To prevent route loop,
you can ( )
A.prohibit route redistributing from 2 different routing processes which runs over the same router into each other.
B.Use filter-policy import
C.Use filter-policy export
2. Why average length of the queue is adopted to check the length of the queue in WRED? ( )
A.Because the queue length can not be calculated directly.
B.Average Queue can balance the resource seizure.
C.Comparing the queue length (the absolute length of the queue) with the thresholds before dropping the packet will
lead to unfairness to the burst traffic, which is disadvantageous to traffic transportation.
D.The average length of the queue is related with the types of the supported services.
3. To view the information of the DR and BDR in the OSPF area, you can use ( )
B.Display ospf error
C.Display ospf interface
D.Display ospf peer
4. In which ways does OSPF describe the network topology? ( )
A.There is only one router on which the port is connected to the network segment.
B.The port connects to a router through point-to-point network.
C.The port connects to multiple routers through broadcast or NBMA network.
D.The port connects to multiple routers through point-to-multipoint network.
5. Which of the following are the right description to the adjacency between routers in the OSPF protocol? ( )
A.Two routers, if they are in bidirectional adjacency, that is, they receive the Hello message from each other, they