310-345 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-345 Exams
SUN Sun Certified System Administrator for Sun Cluster 3.2
O rder : 310-345 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-345
Exam Number/Code: 310-345
Exam Name: Sun Certified System Administrator for Sun Cluster 3.2
Questions and Answers: 243 Q&As
Free 310-345 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-345
Title : Sun Certified System Administrator for Sun Cluster 3.2
What is the name of the cluster topology shown?
B.Pair + N
2. When you plan for a two-node cluster there are several hardware components possible. Some components are
absolutely required, some are optional.
Which item identifies the optional component?
C.terminal concentrator for console access
D.storage connections from each host to each shared storage box
3. What mechanism does Sun Cluster 3.2 use to keep the time-of-day clock synchronized between cluster nodes?
4. The clrg show command shows the following output for pippo-rg resource group.
Resource group nfs-rg is configured to run only on node fachiro.
Resource Group: pippo-rg
Nodelist: fachiro zippo
Which is correct about the resource group configuration?
A.It is a scalable resource group that will not run on node fachiro if nfs-rg is online.
B.The nfs-rg resource group will stop when pippo-rg switch to node fachiro.
C.RG_affinities cannot be configured into a scalable resource group.
D.The clrg show + command would provide different information about the resource group.
5. What is the minimum number of nodes required to make a highly available cluster?
6. Which two can be performed when using Solaris 10 zones? (Choose two.)
A.Run the complete cluster framework in non-global zones.