HP0-S14 Certification III Braindump
ExamSoon HP0-S14 Exams
HP Design & Implementation of HP SIM for ISS Solutions
O rder : HP0-S14 Exam
Practice Exam: HP0-S14
Exam Number/Code: HP0-S14
Exam Name: Design & Implementation of HP SIM for ISS Solutions
Questions and Answers: 160 Q&As
Free HP0-S14 Braindumps
Exam : HP HP0-S14
Title : Design & Implementation of HP SIM for ISS Solutions
1. When is it necessary to install the WMI Mapper on a Windows-based Central Management Server (CMS)?
A. when at least one device managed by the CMS is running a Linux operating system
B. when at least one device managed by the CMS is running an HP-UX operating system
C. when at least one device managed by the CMS is running a Windows operating system
D. when at least one device managed by the CMS is running an HP OpenVMS operating system
2. Which function of the command mxquery is new to HP SIM 5.1?
A. The mxquery command can provide output in XML format.
B. The language of the query results depends on the CMS locale.
C. Users with limited configuration rights privileges can execute mxquery.
D. To run mxquery, you no longer need access to the file system where HP SIM is installed.
3. What does HP SIM 5.1 require to access management information on an HP ProLiant server running Microsoft
Windows Server 2003?
D. Open SSH
E. WMI Mapper proxy
4. Click the Exhibit button.
Which MX command generated the output shown in the exhibit?
5. When is system polling initiated?
A. when a system has generated an error condition
B. when a new system is added to the HP SIM database
C. when the HP SIM central management server (CMS) powers on
D. when HP SIM receives an alert from a managed system to determine system status
6. Which protocol requires a special HP SIM component that configures the managed device to send alerts to the
Central Management Server (CMS) because it does not provide alerting capabilities?