Example: HR Volunteer
1. About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that
could further their career. At the same time, we help tech startups to
survive and thrive through our Volunteers. SkilledUp Life’s global
community now includes over 2,479 Volunteers from 70 countries and over
46 tech startups from 3 countries.
2. About the Opportunity
We are looking for a HR Volunteer with the ability to help us to develop
volunteering strategies to meet our objectives. The HR Volunteer will
execute volunteer plans and source the most suitable volunteers to fill
listed Opportunities. To ensure success as an HR Volunteer, you should
focus primarily on acquiring talented Volunteers who will add value to the
3. Our Needs
● Fluent in English
● Undergraduate degree or similar education in Human Resources.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Excellent record keeping.
Working with our CEO and Head of Community, your volunteer role
HR Toolkit Document 2 - Opportunity Template
8 Dec 2021
Copyrights - SkilledUp Life Ltd - Strictly for SkilledUp Life Customer’s usage. Not to be shared
with anyone outside your organisation or made commercially available to third parties.
- Filling positions according to the organizational needs.
- Administrational work tasks.
- Developing succession plans.
- Executing Volunteer plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting Volunteer opportunities.
Interviewing, onboarding and offboarding Volunteers.
5. Acquired Work Experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your career journey in the field of
6. Acquired Skills
● Full cycle recruitment knowledge and experience.
● Communication at different organizational levels.
● Training and development of other volunteers.
● Administration work.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
● Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
● Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume