310-330 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-330 Exams
SUN Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
O rder : 310-330 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-330
Exam Number/Code: 310-330
Exam Name: Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
Questions and Answers: 136 Q&As
Free 310-330 Braindumps
Exam : Sun 310-330
Title : Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
1. In which collection are the Sun Cluster 3.x patches defined at sunsolve.sun.com?
A. Info Docs
B. White Papers
C. Sun Alert Notifications
D. Symptoms and Resolutions
2. Sun Cluster 3.x software resolves name service lookups from which two network information tables? (Choose two.)
3. In SC3.0, which two must be true for all adapters that are members of the same NAFO group? (Choose two.)
A. They must all use different MAC addresses.
B. They must all be connected to the same subnet.
C. You must have an /etc/hostname.adp file for all of them.
D. You must have an /etc/hostname.adp file for exactly one of them.
4. Which statement regarding the private network is true?
A. SCI cables must be attached using switches for all two-node clusters.
B. The SCI interface is supported in a Sun Cluster 3.x environment for PCI IO boards.
C. The SCI interface is supported in a Sun Cluster 3.x environment for sbus IO boards.
D. SCI cables must be attached in a point-to-point configuration for all two-node clusters.
5. What are two key considerations when configuring NTP in a Sun Cluster environment? (Choose two.)
A. Private hostnames must be changed after the cluster software is installed.
B. The cluster nodes' time cannot be synchronized to an external time source.
C. By default, NTP will establish a consistent date and time between cluster nodes.
D. Any changes to the NTP configuration file require the xntpd daemon to be restarted.
6. Which two situations require the installation of the SUNWsan package? (Choose two.)