F I R E S A F E T Y E N G I N E E R I N G
• Take advantage of modern agent-
based s imulat ion techniques
performed in a precise, continuous
• Automatically import geometry from
a 2D and 3D DXF files, FDS.
• Use multiple simulator modes,
including a new steering mode and
a mode based on calculations from
the SFPE Handbook.
• Fine tune occupant characteristics
and customize the appearance of
• Quickly create simulation models
with Pathfinder's built-in drawing
Impress clients with Pathfinder's
high-quality 3D results.
• View detailed charts of room
E V A C U A T I O N M O D E L L I N G
• Evacuation modeling (EM) is a new evacuation simulator. Unlike flow-based or cell-
based models, modeling can uses techniques from current computer science re-
search to model the movement of individuals, building on technology used in the
gaming and computer graphics industries.
• EM provides the tools necessary to make confident decisions regarding building lay-
out and fire protection system design. Multiple simulation modes and customizable
occupant properties let you easily explore different scenarios, allowing calculation of
conservative and optimistic bounds on expected evacuation times.
• EM is an agent-based simulator - each occupant uses a set of individual parameters
and makes decisions independently throughout the course of the simulation.
In addition to an advanced pedestrian movement simulator, EM includes an inte-
grated user interface and 3D results visualization. EM allows you to evaluate evacua-
tion models more quickly and produce more realistic graphics than with other simula-
Phone: + 91 98250 79730
AHMEDABAD, NEW DELHI, NIGERIA