FEDERAL BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE
AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
December 14, 2022
Subject: RESTRUCTURED MODEL PAPERS – COMPUTER SCIENCE CLASSES
XI AND XII
FBISE persistently strives for improving and standardizing its examination and
assessment system. In pursuit of this strive for excellence, it has been decided to restructure
Section C of Model Papers in the subject of Computer Science at HSSC level in order to make
them compatible with E-Sheet.
In view of the above and in order to use single standardized E-sheet for four science
subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science jointly, section C of the Model
Question Papers in the subject of Computer Science for class-XI and XII has been restructured
to the extent that number of questions of Section C have been reduced from four to three out
of which students will attempt any two questions. Furthermore, marks of each question have
been increased from eight (8) to twelve (12).
Model Question Papers have been uploaded accordingly on FBISE website
(www.fbise.edu.pk) which may be downloaded.
( MIRZA ALI )
Director (Research and Academics)
Heads of Educational Institutions
affiliated at HSSC levels with FBISE
1. Director General, Federal Directorate of Education, G-9/4, Islamabad
2. Director Education, FGEI (C&G) Directorate, Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
3. Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Education), PAFAir Headquarters, Peshawar
4. Director Education, Directorate of Naval Educational Services, Naval HQ, Islamabad
5. Director, Army Public Schools and Colleges System Secretariat, GHQ, Rawalpindi
6. Director, CB Education Directorate, C/O Chaklala Cantonment Board, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
7. Director (Education), Fauji Foundation Head Office, Welfare Division, Chaklala, Rawalpindi