000-730 DB2 Braindump
ExamSoon 000-730 Exams
IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals
O rder : 000-730 Exam
Practice Exam: 000-730
Exam Number/Code: 000-730
Exam Name: DB2 9 Fundamentals
Questions and Answers: 127 Q&As
Free 000-730 Braindumps
Exam : IBM 000-730
Title : DB2 9 Fundamentals
1. Which of the following is a typical data warehouse query?
A. What is this customers address?
B. Does this customer have any unpaid bills?
C. What is the balance in this customers account?
D. What are the total sales for each of the last 6 months?
2. Which of the following is true of an index used to support a UNIQUE constraint?
A. It must have the UNIQUE attribute.
B. It cannot be created explicitly by the user.
C. It must have the UNIQUE and CLUSTER attributes.
D. It must have the UNIQUE WHERE NOT NULL attribute.
3. Which of the following tools allows a user to create and debug a SQL stored procedure?
A. Control Center
B. Development Center
C. Data Studio
D. Stored Procedure Builder
4. A UDT is a data type which _____.
A. must contain unique values.
B. cannot be CAST to other data types.
C. is created using the CREATE TYPE command.
D. contains a value that was automatically calculated from values in other columns.
5. Which tool must be used to analyze all of the database operations performed by an application against a DB2 for i
A. Visual Explain
B. Activity Monitor
C. SQL Performance Monitor
D. DB2 Performance Monitor
6. Which of the following tools is used to view historical information about tasks, database changes, messages, and
B. Task Center
C. Control Center
D. Activity Monitor
7. Given the following two tables:
6 North America
7 South America
Which of the following SQL statements will insert all rows found in table TAB2 into table TAB1?
A. INSERT INTO tab1 SELECT cx, cy FROM tab2
B. INSERT INTO tab1 VALUES (tab2.cx, tab