CAMPUS GIFT ACCEPTANCE REPORT
UDEV 100-3 INSTRUCTIONS
DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS: Complete a Statement of Cash Collections (SCC) using DaFIS and submit checks and SCC to campus
1. DONOR NAME: Enter the name of the legal owner of the gift being transferred. If several donations (each under $1,000) are being
submitted to a single fund number, type “VARIOUS” in Item 1. You do not need to prepare a separate UDEV for each gift. Prepare
and attach a Various Donors Information Sheet (VDIS) to Form UDEV 100-3. (See P&P 260-25; the VDIS exhibit may be copied from
the manual for use by Departments.)
DaFIS DOCUMENT #: Enter the DaFIS Statement of Cash Collections (SCC) document number.
2. ADDRESS OF DONOR: Enter the address of the donor.
3. DEPOSIT PREPARED BY/PHONE NO: Enter the name and phone number of the person who was responsible for generating the
deposit or statement of cash collections (SCC).
4. DEPOSIT AMOUNT: Enter the full amount of the deposit or SCC.
5. DONOR REQUESTS CONFIDENTIALITY: Requests for confidentiality must originate with the donor and must be in writing.
6. SCHOOL/COLLEGE/OTHER: Enter the name of the school, college or program, etc. that the benefiting department is in.
7. DEPARTMENT NAME: This is the name of the benefiting department, division or program of the donation.
8. FORM OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT: To be tax deductible to the donor, gifts of $250.00 and above must be acknowledged by the
benefiting department by letter, card, or receipt (per IRS regulations). The acknowledgment for cash gifts must state amount of gift, date
received, and reiterate the donor’s instructions/wishes, and state whether any goods or services were provided in exchange for the gift.
The letter must also include the IRS and gift fee disclosures. Acknowledgment letters for gifts-in-kind, (non-cash gifts) and securities
must describe the gift, but not state the value/amount of the gift. (See examples in P&P 260-25.)