Recipes and cookbooks from around the world, compliments of edocr! #recipes #cookbooksPublishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions. #SEO #leadgen #content #analytics
<p>Quick, Easy, Whole Grain Recipes for Families
makes 2 servings
round 6-7” whole wheat pitas
spaghetti sauce (about 1/4 of a typical jar)
part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
chopped vegetables (onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, olives – your choice)
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread half the sauce on each pita round. If you’re using chopped
fresh spinach, add it now, before the cheese, so it won’t dry out too much.
2) Top with cheese, divided between the two pizzas, and then vegetables. Drizzle with oil.
3) Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes on a pizza pan or cookie sheet.
Much healthier than store or restaurant pizza because you have a whole-grain crust, plenty of
vegetables and a reasonable amount of cheese. Add small bits of Italian chicken or turkey sausage
if you like. Kids love to decorate their own pizzas!
Whole Grain Pita Pizza
Chocolate Chip Cookies
makes 4 dozen cookies
1 1/2 sticks
Splenda or sugar
large eggs (or 1/2 cup Egg-beaters)
1 1/2 cup
whole wheat flour
unbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars, then add vanilla and eggs.
In a separate bowl, combine the soda, flours, bran and flax meal. You can use 2 1/4 cups
whole wheat flour in place of the mix of flours, bran and flax meal.
4) Gradually add flour mixture to mixing bowl; mix well.
5) Add nuts and chocolate chips and mix well.
6) Drop by rounded spoonfuls on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
This recipe was contributed by Arline Wills of Lynnfield, MA, who modified the traditional recipe
on the chocolate bits package to create a healthier cookie.
Swedish Apple Pie
makes 6-8 servings
large or extra-large egg
1/2 cup whole wheat flour