Gregory J. Masley CNE, CNA, MCSE
17375 Brookhurst Street #18
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Network Engineer - To aggressively
and successfully manage Local and Wide Area Computer Network Departments and
Staff to provide maintenance, troubleshooting and support for reliability and growth in
Colorado Springs, Colorado and Orange County, California. I have multiple IT
certifications and 13 years experience in IT Management, Network Administration
and Network Engineering. I am available for computer and network consulting and
contract support work in Colorado Springs, Colorado and Orange County, California
on an as needed basis or as a full time employee and have the ability to operate on
Corp To Corp, 1099 and W2.
If you can use my IT skills and services in your organization please contact me
directly and if not please pass my information on to your friends, associates and
colleagues who may have a need for me in Colorado Springs, Colorado or Orange
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Twelve years of Network Engineering experience, with a demonstrated ability to
quickly learn and integrate new technology in a variety of industries.
• Proven expertise in various network technologies, detailed below.
• Certified in both Novell Netware and Microsoft Windows networks.
• Proven success in implementing management, operations, technical and
interpersonal skills to increase productivity, reliability and teamwork to benefit the
• Team Lead for security, repair, installation, migration, and maintenance of large-
scaleWindows and Novell network of over 7000 end users.
• Hands on experience in Wireless Networking, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Optical
Networking, Switching/Bridging (VLAN, Spanning Tree), VPNs, LAN/WAN/MAN,
TCP/IP Protocol, IP Addressing and Subnetting, IP Access Lists, Routing Protocols,
Token Ring, ATM, Frame Re