642-845 CCNP Braindump
ExamSoon 642-845 Exams
Cisco Optimizing Converged Cisco Networks
O rder : 642-845 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-845
Exam Number/Code: 642-845
Exam Name: Optimizing Converged Cisco Networks
Questions and Answers: 146 Q&As
Free 642-845 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-845
Title : Optimizing Converged Cisco Networks
1. Which two QoS statements are true about the use of the SDM QoS wizard? (Choose two.)
A. Business-critical traffic includes VoIP and voice signaling packets.
B. SDM can be used to configure a basic QoS policy for incoming traffic on WAN interfaces and IPsec tunnels.
C. SDM can provide QoS for real-time traffic and business-critical traffic.
D. SDM creates a custom-queuing (CQ) or a priority-queuing (PQ) policy.
E. SDM creates a low latency queuing (LLQ) service policy with its associated classes.
F. When allocating bandwidth, values can be entered in either bandwidth percentage or kilobytes per second (kBps).
2. Two sites are using a multisite centralized call processing model. The voice gateway on the remote branch has lost
IP connectivity to its Cisco CallManager server. Which feature enables the remote gateway to take the role of the call
agent during the WAN failure?
A. automated alternate routing (AAR)
B. Cisco CallManager Attendant Console
C. real-time protocol (RTP)
D. Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
3. Voice activity detection (VAD) suppresses the transmission of silence patterns. On average, and assuming that a
link carries at least 24 calls, what percentage of total bandwidth could VAD save?
4. Interface congestion is causing drops in voice packets and TCP packets. The drops result in jerky speech quality
and slower FTP traffic flows. Which two technologies would proactively address the TCP transfer rate and the voice
problems? (Choose two.)
C. traffic shaping
5. Which codec standard would provide the highest voice-quality, mean opinion score (MOS)?