Know all about Minecraft servers and their types
The use of minecraft servers has helped drink together players from different areas within a
locality. With its help, one can now play with many players with the help of a local area network.
However, Minecraft has a server specifically made for single-server use. Still, it has been so
designed that whatever changes are made to the website, it consistently applies to multiplayer
and single servers. We need to know what its functions are and the types of services available
The various types of Minecraft server
There are different types of minecraft servers, and these areas enlisted below:-
1. Survival: These are the types of servers that explicitly use the survival mode, and there
are always rules made to avoid Griefing and exploiting.
2. Creative:- these are the servers that use the creative mode, which allows players to be
creative but gives some access to limited objects or tries to limit the plot size. It is done
to prevent any Griefing to other players.
3. Mini-game: These are games that use multiple kinds of mini-games instead of just one
game. This game can range from the simplest to the most complex games.
4. Anarchy:- these are the kind of games with no rules. They can engage in all sorts of
vulgar it is as they please. In this server, players can exploit, cheat and do whatever they
want and play the game according to their rules.
5. Faction:- it is pretty similar to Survival mode. The only difference is that all the plots that
a player has been marked as yours to prevent any untested player from building on your
6. Personal/Private:- these are the kind of servers that allow wanting to make a game of
their own. Each player can make one and share the link only with their close friends and
not everyone else, as it is a private link.
7. Hardcore:- these are the games in which the players are granted only one life and are
pretty similar to the survival mode. In this server, the last one standing is the winner.