Leads Integration FAQ
Before you can integrate the leads you are generating into your system for
nurturing, you must set up documents to generate validated leads. If you
have not done this first step, read this blog post first, then return here.
How do I integrate my edocr account with CapsuleCRM?
To integrate your edocr account with CapsuleCRM, you will need to retrieve your custom
CapsuleCRM web address and your “Authentication Token”. To retrieve your web address and
If you do not currently have a Capsule Account, please use this link:
● Login to the CapsuleCRM site
● Access your “Account Settings” page.
● Under “Account Information”, access the “Web address of your account”.
● Under the “My Preferences” tab, obtain your “API Authentication Token” link. (It will be a
string of 32 random letters and numbers)
● You can now use the URL and the Authentication Token to link your edocr account with
your CapsuleCRM account.
How do I integrate my edocr account with Hubspot?
To integrate your edocr account with HubSpot, you will need an API Key. To obtain the API key:
● Log in to your Hubspot account
● Click “Generate Key” or “View Key” if you had a previous key generated
● Copy and paste that key into the Hubspot integration form on your edocr account
● Click “Connect”
How do I integrate my edocr account with Infor?
To integrate your edocr account with Infor, you will need to know if your Infor instance
authenticates via Active Directory (AD) or another directory service (such as LDAP). If you are
unsure, contact your Infor administrator for more information.
● Provide your Infor/SalesLogix instance URL, your user name, and your password to
connect your account.
If your Infor/SalesLogix instance authenticates via AD/LDAP, check the appropriate box.
How do I integrate my edocr account with Mailigen?
To integrate your edocr account with Mailigen, you will need an API Key. To obtain the API:
● Login to the mailigen website.
● Hover yo