1 of 2
Equipment Rental Agreement
AGREEMENT made between The University of Tulsa Student Association (Owner)
and _____________________________________________ (Renter/Organization):
1. Owner hereby rents to Renter/Organization the equipment described below: (Please check the appropriate items)
Sony HandyCam DCR-HC20 (Value: $380)
ViewSonic XGA Projector (Value: $1500)
2. Renter/Organization shall be a Registered Student Organization with SA in order to be eligible to use the equipment offered for
rental. The Renter/Organization account # _______________________________________
3. If all equipment (this includes all accessories to said equipment) has been returned to the Owner and found to be in good
condition and repair, no charge will be assessed to the Renter/Organization. The Renter agrees to pay the full retail value of any
equipment that is not returned or damaged beyond repair. If the equipment is damaged but able to be repaired, the
Renter/Organization will be billed for those repair charges. The Student Association will coordinate all repairs made to the
equipment. The full retail value of the equipment described in Paragraph 1 of this agreement is $ ________. The account # for
the organization listed in Paragraph 2 will be assessed any charges related to the rental.
4. The Renter shall during the rental term keep and maintain the above described equipment in good condition and repair and shall
be responsible for any loss, casualty, damage or destruction to said equipment and accessories notwithstanding how caused.
Renter agrees to return said property in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
5. If renting the Digital Camera, all images shall be deleted from the memory card before being returned to the Owner. If renting
the HandyCam, the Renter is responsible for purchasing the necessary recording cassette(s) and for recharging the battery pack if it
is exhausted. Operation Manuals will be provided and must be returne