HP0-S15 Certification I Braindump
ExamSoon HP0-S15 Exams
HP Planning and Designing ProLiant Solutions for the Enterprise
O rder : HP0-S15 Exam
Practice Exam: HP0-S15
Exam Number/Code: HP0-S15
Exam Name: Planning and Designing ProLiant Solutions for the Enterprise
Questions and Answers: 139 Q&As
Free HP0-S15 Braindumps
Exam : HP HP0-S15
Title : Planning and Designing ProLiant Solutions for the Enterprise
1. What is the result of a query executed against an HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM) database?
2. Which HP ProLiant server line is optimized for internal system expansion?
C. BL c-Class
D. BL p-Class
3. What must be done first when configuring a Virtual Connect fabric using the HP 1:10Gb Virtual Connect modules?
A. define a shared uplink set (SUS)
B. create a Virtual Connect domain
C. define and associate VLAN networks
D. create a Virtual Connect network (profile)
4. When is it necessary to use the HP BladeSystem c-Class PCI Express Pass-Thru modular option kit?
A. when partnering the HP StorageWorks SB40c Storage Blade with a full-height server blade
B. when partnering the HP StorageWorks SB40c Storage Blade with a half-height server blade
C. when using the HP StorageWorks SB40c Storage Blade in the HP BladeSystem c3000 Enclosure
D. when using both Serial ATA (SATA) and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drives in the HP StorageWorks SB40c
Storage Blade simultaneously
5. What is the purpose of the internal USB support on the HP BladeSystem c-Class server blades?
A. It provides removable backup storage for the Array Accelerator.
B. It enhances security by acting as a multifactor authentication device.
C. It enables the server blades to boot from a USB-based storage device.
D. It supports multifunction NICs by storing the TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE) code.
E. It enables single sign-on (SSO) for Onboard Administrator and HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM) by storing
the login information.