Get the best troubleshooting methods to fix HP Printer offline errors on Windows 10 or Mac easily. My Printer keeps showing an offline error message frequently, faced on Envy 4500, 5000, Officejet 8710, 3830 series.
How to Resolve
Pro 8710 Keeps
Connectivity issues with wireless printers are
often. Around 50% of wireless printer users
face this issue once. It may halt the user in a
situation where they are ready to throw the
device out of the window.
Solution-1 Perform Network
• First of all, turn off or disconnect all the
devices connected to your networks such
as PC, laptop, phone, or modem.
• Next, you need to wait for at least 3
• Now, turn ON your modem if there and
wait till all the lights become steady and
• Now you need to turn ON your router and
wait until all the lights become steady.
• Finally, turn ON all the devices such as
PCs, laptops, phones.
Use HP Printer and Scan Doctor
to Examine Connectivity
• First, you need to download the special
version of HP print and scan doctor to
which is used to fix the offline problem.
• Download HP Printer and Scan Doctor.
• Now you need to execute the".exe" file
from the download section of your
• When HP Print and Scans Doctor opens
up. Then you need to click on start and
select your printer.
• If your printer device is not listed. Then
you need to turn OFF and then ON your
printer device and then click on Retry.
• If still there is a connection problem. Then
follow the guide from the HP Scan and
• If it notifies you to turn ON printer
update, then click on Yes.
• If the screen prompts you to select the
printer as your default printer, then click
• Finally, try to print any document. If the
problem remains the same, then follow
the next solution.
If the problem persists, then you need to
update the firmware of the HP Officejet Pro
8710 printer. If your printer is connected
wirelessly, you are supposed to temporarily
connect the device with the USB cable. You
can download and install the firmware update
from the printer control panel as well.