This Commission Sales Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and effective the ________.
_______________ (the “Agent”), who’s main address at:
_______________ the (“Principal”), organized and existing under the laws of New York with a
head office located at:
Whereas the Principal wishes to market the product(s) described in Schedule A the (“Products”);
Whereas Agent is prepared to sell the Product(s) on behalf of the Principal in return for a
It is agreed as follows:
1. Selling Rights
1. The Principal grants the Agent an exclusive right to sell the Product(s) on behalf
of the Principal within the territory described in Schedule B for a period of
_________ commencing _______ the (“Selling Rights”).
2. The Agent may not sell or attempt to sell the Product(s) outside the territory
described in Schedule B.
3. The Agent shall use his best efforts to sell the Product(s) for the duration of the
Selling Rights. At the request from time to time the Principal, the Agent shall
furnish the Principal with a reasonably detailed written report on his efforts to sell
the Product(s) in the period specified by the Principal.
4. The Agent shall clearly identify himself as a duly authorized sales agent of the
Principal in the course of his efforts to sell the Product(s) on behalf of the
Principal and may not sell the Product(s) in his own name.
2. Product Prices
1. The Principal shall fix the selling price(s) of the Product(s) and the Agent may
only sell the Product(s) at the selling price(s) fixed by the Principal.
1. The Agent shall obtain written orders for the Product(s) from buyers, signed by or
on behalf of the buyers and remit the orders to the Principal.
2. The Principal shall use its best efforts to fill orders duly remitted by the Agent in
accordance with this agreement as expeditiously as possible.
1. The Principal shall pay the Agent a commission of ___% of the selling price,
exclusive of any sales t