350-040 CCIE Braindump
ExamSoon 350-040 Exams
Cisco CCIE Storage Networking
O rder : 350-040 Exam
Practice Exam: 350-040
Exam Number/Code: 350-040
Exam Name: CCIE Storage Network ing
Questions and Answers: 313 Q&As
Free 350-040 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 350-040
Title : Storage Networking
1. Fibre Channel Protocol is a protocol consisting of several layers. What are these layers, in order from FC-0 to FC-
A. Media, Encode and Decode, Framing and Control, Common Services, Upper Level Protocol
B. Encode and Decode, Media, Framing and Control, Common Services, Upper Level Protocol
C. Framing and Control, Encode and Decode, Media, Common Services, Upper Level Protocol
D. Upper Level Protocol, Common Services, Framing and Control, Encode and Decode, Media
E. Media, Framing and Control, Encode and Decode, Common Services, Upper Level Protocol
2. During principal switch selection and domain ID assignment, all frames are flooded to a destination ID of what well-
known Fibre Channel address?
3. Which configuration command enables all discovered storage to be available for iSCSI?
A. iscsi virtual-target all
B. iscsi target enable fc
C. fc-target import iscsi
D. enable fc targets dynamic
E. iscsi import target fc
4. Can Cisco Fabric Services be used to distribute iSCSI initiator configurations?
C. only when the SAN_EXTN_OVER_IP_18_4 license is installed on the switch
D. only when ENTERPRISE_PKG is installed on the switch
5. What Fibre Channel header field indicates the frame is a Link Control frame?
6. Which of these TCP ports does iSNS use?
7. What SW_ILS frame is used to perform principal switch selection?
8. Refer to the exhibit. The fabric containing Switch A is merging with the fabric containing Switch B. Which switch
will become the principal switch