tn240-2.doc – 7.08.2008
The eTOP50C is a state-of-the-art HMI device with touchscreen interface and 15” TFT color graphic
display. Support for 64K colors in the brilliant TFT display will increase the realism of the images.
The integrated 10/100 Ethernet interface makes connectivity in complex control systems much more
efficient. The XGA resolution makes it the ideal choice for high-end HMI applications.
15” TFT color display
• XVGA (1024x768 pixel) resolution
• Resistive touchscreen
10/100 Ethernet interface
• USB port
• Connection to industrial bus systems using
optional plug-in modules
• Compatible with video input module
• 64 MB user memory
• Compatible with local I/O
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP
products support the rich common functionalities of the UniOP operator panels:
• Powerful and intuitive programming with
the UniOP Designer 6 software
• Support of more than 150 communication
drivers for industrial devices
• Built-in Ethernet port for connection to
field devices as well as programming the
HMI from Designer.
• USB host port for the connection of flash
drives. Flash drives can be used for
application upgrade as well as firmware
upgrade of the device
• Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus
systems and networks (Profibus DP,
CANopen, DeviceNet, Interbus, KNX)
• Dual-driver communication capability
• Vector graphic capabilities including the
support of multiple layers and object
• Video input option
• Display dynamic data in numerical, text,
bargraph, analog gauges and graphic
• Data acquisition and trend presentation.
Trend data can be transferred to an host
computer using the Ethernet connection.
• Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be
transferred to an host computer using the
Ethernet connection or copied to flash
drives via USB connection.
• Multilanguage applications. Th