310-620 SUN Other Certifications Braindump
ExamSoon 310-620 Exams
SUN EDS Certified Sun Enterprise 10K Server Administrator
O rder : 310-620 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-620
Exam Number/Code: 310-620
Exam Name: EDS Certified Sun Enterprise 10K Server Administrator
Questions and Answers: 118 Q&As
Free 310-620 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-620
Title : EDS Certified Sun Enterprise 10K Server Administrator
1. How many domains does a Sun Enterprise 10000 support simultaneously?
2. hat command is used to configure an IPMP multipathing group?
3. Why should IPMP be used on domain network interfaces?
A. It increases jumpstart speeds from the ssp.
B. It allows for more virtual hosts.
C. It allows increased redundancy.
D. It allows for snmp to monitor domain interfaces.
4. ADR can be used to do which of the following?
A. Add system boards to a running domain
B. Reboot a domain
C. Reconfigure the centerplane
D. Monitor a system for failures
5. What command should be run after attaching an I/O board to a domain?
6. What command is used to show which domains belong to idn group 0?
B. ifconfig -a
7. Which command starts a bringup, but leaves the domain at OBP?
A. bringup -A off
B. bringup -a off
C. bringup -A obp
D. bringup -a obp
8. What command is used within the DR shell to display all suspend-unsafe devices?
A. drshow unsafe-sus
B. drshow all unsafe
C. drshow unsafe
D. drshow usafe-io
9. What function does the netcon command perform?
A. Monitors domain network communications
B. System consoles for domains
C. Domain network configurations
D. Monitors primary control board activities
10. Which file does init_attach update?
C. eeprom.<domain name>
11. What must be completed before DR detaching an I/O board?