DHL is the global market leader in international
express, overland transport and air freight,
It is also the world's No.1 in ocean freight and contract
DHL's international network links almost 220 countries
and territories worldwide,
Around 285,000 employees are dedicated to providing
fast and reliable services that exceed customer’s
expectations in 120,000 destinations in all continents.
MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS
Making the most of scale and experience– and
passion – DHL’s mission is to be the first choice
DHL’s vision for the future is nothing less than to
transform the logistics industry – and to deliver
beyond customer’s expectations.
DHL CORPARATE STRATEGIES
DHL’s strategies have six
• to intensify customer focus
• to deliver consistent service
• to extend capabilities (creating
local strength and driving practical
• to attract, develop and retain
• to relentlessly drive efficiency
• to be proactive in social
DEUTSCHE POST WORLD NET AND DHL
At the end of 2002, DHL was 100% owned by
Deutsche Post World Net. In 2003, Deutsche Post
World Net consolidated all of its express and
logistics activities into one single brand, DHL. The
DHL brand was further strengthened by Deutsche
Post World Net's acquisition of Exel in December
In Industry base, Customer’s of DHL Express are includes this
IFE MATRIX for DHL
4. Loyalty problems on customer behavior.
3. Weak Visibility
2. Mistakes in the Market-Share Estimate
1. High Prices
10. Creativity and innovations are encouraged for improving the
effectiveness of DHL.
9. Deutsche Post is investing € 420 million in mail business.