EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Equipment Rental Agreement is made between IMAGECRAFT PRODUCTIONS (“RENTOR”) and (“RENTEE”) and is effective as of
the date of order. Rentor will lease the video production equipment package attached to this agreement to the rentee according to the terms
of this agreement.
1. AUTHORIZATION. I/We hereby acknowledge receipt of a copy of this contract and hereby represent that I/we have the specific capacity
and/or authority to enter into this contract and/or sign this contract on behalf of a corporate or like business entity.
2. TERMS/RENTAL/PAYMENT. This is a lease of the equipment and accessories (collectively referred to as “equipment”) described on
the attached form and not a sale, conditional or otherwise. Rentee acknowledges that it has examined the equipment and it is in good
working condition. Rentor guarantees all equipment to be operational when it leaves its premises and Rentor cannot be responsible for
Rentees failure to operate the equipment properly. If Rentee fails to return the equipment by the return date specified on the reverse for
any reason, Rentee shall be liable for the daily cost of the equipment until returned or, if lost, replaced. A service charge of 1 1/2% per
month will be levied on all past due accounts.
3. AUTHORIZED USE. Rentee agrees that the equipment shall be used only be duly qualified employees and/or agents of Rentee. The
equipment will be used in strict compliance with standard operating procedures prescribed for the equipment and only for the purpose or
production contemplated. Except in those circumstances where labor is supplied by Rentor, Rentee shall keep the equipment in its sole
custody and control.
4. CANCELLATION. Subject to the first day rental or forfeiture of deposit or an amount contractually established for this rental in advance,
whichever is greater.
5. ALTERATIONS. Rentee shall not make any alterations, additions or improvements to the equipment without the written consent of