STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMME / STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMME
Page 1 of 4
Please read the following instructions carefully before completing this form.
3. If you are a Chinese passport holder studying overseas, additional documents are required for your HK
student visa application. For details, please refer to our website:
4. All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable administrative fee of HK$500 that includes visa application
and courier service. The administrative fee can be settled by credit card or bank draft. Please see details
on section VI of this form. Please note that your application will NOT be processed if full payment is not
5. Application Forms which are not fully completed and/or with missing supporting documents and signature
will NOT be processed.
Inbound Exchange Application Form 2010/11
1. This form can be completed electronically. Please download the form from
http://www.polyu.edu.hk/iao/pdf/Exchange-App-Form.pdf and complete in English in BLOCK LETTERS.
2. Please send the completed form to the International Affairs Office (IAO) together with the following documents:
a. Curriculum vitae in English
b. Official or certified university transcript showing all university courses taken in the past as well as courses in
which you are currently enrolled for. If the transcript is not in English (or Chinese), it must be accompanied
by a certified translation.
c. Copy of passport identification page (valid until at least 6 months after the end of the exchange period) or
Hong Kong I.D. card for students who have the right of abode in Hong Kong.
d. Financial documents from a bank verifying financial support minimum HK$20,000 (for exchange students) or
minimum HK $55,000 (for study abroad students) per semester. Please make sure the bank document (1)
name of the bank; (2) shows the name of the account holder; (3) a balance (curr