JN0-141 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon JN0-141 Exams
Juniper Networks Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, AC (JNCIA-AC)
O rder : JN0-141 Exam
Practice Exam: JN0-141
Exam Number/Code: JN0-141
Exam Name: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, AC (JNCIA-AC)
Questions and Answers: 117 Q&As
Free JN0-141 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper JN0-141
Title : AC Associate(JNCIA-AC)
1. Which statement isaccurate about the integrated Odyssey Access Clientagent?
A. The agent is installed by the Layer 2 enforcer.
B. The agent is installed by the overlay enforcer.
C. The agent isinstalled by the Infranet Controller.
D. The agent communicates with the overlay enforcer in agentless mode.
2. What are three steps in the initial console configuration of the Infranet Controller? (Choose three.)
A. Install license.
B. Configure interface.
C. Complete initial boot.
D. Create user accounts.
E. Create self-signed certificate.
3. When is it necessary to use the Odyssey Access Client?
A. to perform overlay enforcement
B. to enable 802.1Xsupport on the endpoint
C. to communicate with the Infranet Controller
D. to buildan IPsec tunnel between endpoint and enforcer
4. What kind of security does the UAC solution provide?
A. endpoint security
B. perimeter security
C. network securityon a per-device basis
D. network security on a per-network basis
5. What are three functions of the Infranet Controller? (Choose three.)
A. Verifiescompliance with policies.
B. Actsas a 802.1Xenforcer if needed.
C. Assignsroles and resources to users.
D. EnforcesLayer 3 policies dynamically.
E. Maintains communication with client during session.
6. Which configuration option can be set either in the initial console menu or the Admin UI of the Infranet Controller?
A. VLAN ID
C. Domain name
D. Administrative timeout
7. What are the three main components of Juniper Networks Unified Access Control (UAC) solution? (Choose three.)
A. Infranet Controller
B. endpoint agent sof