Recipes and cookbooks from around the world, compliments of edocr! #recipes #cookbooks
Publishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions. #SEO #leadgen #content #analytics
<p> Compassion Over Killing | cok.net Easy Vegan Recipes • 1
EASY Vegan RECIPES
delicious, nutritious, compassionate cuisine
2 Easy Vegan Recipes Compassion Over Killing | cok.net
B R E A K F A S T
Makes 1 dozen
• 1 cup whole-wheat flour
• 1 cup oats or wheat bran
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon allspice
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 cup raw carrots, grated
• 1 cup water
• 1/3 cup sugar or maple syrup
• ¼ cup mild-flavored oil or vegan butter,
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats or bran, cornstarch, baking powder, allspice,
cinnamon, and salt. Toss in the grated carrots. Add the water, sugar or maple syrup,
and oil or butter, and mix gently.
3. Spoon the batter into a lightly oiled or lined muffin pan, so each tin is about two-thirds
full. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to
cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a baking rack.
• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 2 ½ cups dairy-free milk
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat until a drop of water gently sizzles and pops.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk in the wet ingredients, being
careful not to over-mix. If there are lumps, allow the batter to sit for a minute so they
can break down.
3. Fill a quarter cup and pour batter onto the skillet. Cook over medium heat. Flip when the
edges begin to dry and bubbles on the top start to pop.
4. Cook for another 1-2 minutes and serve with vegan butter, maple syrup, agave syrup,
or fresh fruit.
Visit VegRecipes.org for more!
Including recipes in Spanish and our
free Comida Con Amigos recipe guide.
Compassion Over Killing | cok.net Easy Vegan Recipes • 3
Savory Breakfast Sandwiches
Makes 4 sandwiches
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• ¼ cup