Doodle Entry Form
How to Create Doodle Entries
1. Please make sure to register your school at www.google.com/doodle4google (the deadline
is March 17, 20 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific time).
2. Before your students start doodling, please ask each student’s parent or guardian to
complete a Consent Form (also found at the above URL). Only students whose parent
or guardian has consented should participate in this contest.
3. Download the Google logo template from our Necessary Forms section on the Info for Schools
page and print a logo on a white, landscape sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch paper for each participating
4. Start those kids doodling! Note: %oodles can be created with colored pencils, crayons, markers,
paint, or using computer drawing or design software (unfortunately we can’t BDDFQUFOUSJFT
which use additional materials to create 3D effects).
5. Make sure the Google logo remains clearly visible and recognizable in the doodles you
submit, as the winning doodle will be displayed on Google’s U.S. homepage.
6. Have your students write:
7. Have fun!
How to Submit Doodle Entries
1. Select the six best doodles from students at your school (if more than one teacher at your school
is participating, please select one person to be your primary school contact).
2. Complete an Entry Form for each of these doodles.
3. Staple a signed and completed Consent Form and a completed Entry Form to each of the doo-
dles you wish to submit.
name in the return address) and in the appropriate place on the form below (you’ll find a list of
regions is provided in the sidebar at the right of this form).
5. Mail your entries toUIFBEESFTTCFMPX/PUFUIBUFOUSJFTUPBOZPUIFSBEESFTTXJMM/05CFBDDFQUFE:
Doodle 4 Google