Whether you start with a scanned paper form, acrobat form or a simple form made in Microsoft Word, Excel, or another application, you can turn it into an intelligent PDF form with edocr and OnTask..
Social Media Survey
1) How often do you use social media?
a) Several times a day
b) Once a day
c) Two to three times a week
f) Less than one time per month
2) How do you access social media? Check all that apply
Personal computer at home
Computer at my place of employment
Public computer, e.g. at a library or school
3) What social media platforms do you currently use?
4) How long have you been using social media to network with other people?
a) Less than one year
b) Between one and three years
c) Between three and five years
d) More than five years
5) Do you accept friend requests from people you do not know?
6) Are you turned off whenever a business sends you a friend request?
7) Do you keep up to date with sales and special promotions by using social media?
8) Do you currently follow any businesses on Twitter?
9) How likely would you be to frequent an establishment you discovered while browsing social media
a) Very likely
b) Somewhat likely
c) Not likely at all
d) Depends on the business
10) Have you ever taken advantage of a sale that you heard about via social media?
11) Would you be likely to repost or retweet promotional codes to your online friends?
12) Are you more likely to patronize establishments that also have active social media
13) Can you give some examples of businesses that use social media networking appropriately?
14) Can you think of any examples that might be inappropriate uses of social media as far as businesses are